CUSTOMIZED CAR SALES | WORLDWIDE DELIVERY | NO MARKUP OR PREMIUM
To purchase/order this vehicle, call 0203 318 0840 (+44 203 318 0840), or send an email to [email protected]
Stock BMW F10 M5 for This Conversion »
– MSRP: $104,295
– Mileage: 5
– Body Style: Sedan
– Exterior Color: Alpine White
– Interior Color: Black Merino Leather
– Engine: 8 Cylinder Turbo
– Transmission: 6 Speed Manual
– Drive Type: 2 wheel drive – rear
– Fuel Type: Gasoline
– Doors: Four Door
– VIN: WBSFV9C52DC772701
The 2013 BMW M5 has been completely redesigned. One of BMW’s goals has been to make this model more fuel-efficient for our greener times. Mission accomplished, and in the process, BMW has somehow managed to enhancethe M5’s athletic personality. At the heart of the M5’s successful evolution is its new engine.
Gone is the previous generation’s normally aspirated and high-revving 5.0-liter V10 in its place is an updated version of the twin-turbo 4.4-liter V8 used in other M products such as the X5 M. Compared to the previous V10, output has increased from 500 to 560 horsepower and torque has leapfrogged from 383 to 501 pound-feet. The end result is a car that launches like a cannon shell out of the hole, yet overall fuel economy is 30 percent better, BMW claims. Paired with this new power plant is BMW’sseven-speeddual-clutch automated manual transmission (DCT). Smooth and responsive, this gearbox is a vast improvement over the clunky single-clutch SMG setup seen in the outgoing model. Hard-core BMW enthusiasts in North America will also be pleased to see that you can still purchase the M5 with a six-speed manual transmission — everyone else in the world, the M5 comes with the DCT only. Naturally, there are M division changes to go with all this new hardware.
Compared to the regular 5 Series, BMW has added more powerful brakes plus various measures to stiffen the chassis. Out back, there’s a new electronically controlled limited-slip rear differential. The 2013 BMW M5 also looks the part with a deeper front chin spoiler, larger air intakes, chrome-trimmed vents in the front fenders, a subtle rear spoiler and sizable quad exhaust pipes. With choices like the Cadillac CTS-V, Jaguar XFR , Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG and Porsche Panamera, this segment of high-performance, high-dollar cars is rich with superb alternatives.
HAMANN M5 Widebody based on BMW M5 (F10) »
– HAMANN FRONT BUMPER WIDEBODY (including 2 LED daytime runnning lamps)
– HAMANN SIDE SILLS WIDEBODY
– HAMANN FENDER EXTENSIONS WIDEBODY FRONT & REAR
– HAMANN REAR BUMPER UNIT WIDEBODY
– HAMANN REAR DIFFUSER (Fiberglass)
– HAMANN ROOF SPOILER
– HAMANN REAR SPOILER
– Window Tinting – 35% All Around
– Tint/Smoke Tail Lights
– Tint/Smoke Side Markers
– HAMANN Emblem for Bonnet
– HAMANN Emblem for Trunklid
– HAMANN Individual Lettering for Trunklid
– Wrap OEM Trim in Glossy Carbon Fiber
– HAMANN Floor Mat Set
– HAMANN Pedal Kit
– HAMANN Foot Rest
– HAMANN LOWERING KIT 4 progressive sport springs Lowering by approx. 35 mm
– HAMANN SPORT REAR MUFFLER 4 TAILPIPES with four round stainless-steel tailpipes ( Ø 100mm )
– Custom Paint Calipers in Gloss Red w/ HAMANN Logo under clearcoat
– HAMANN ANNIVERSARY EVO BLACK LINE 9.0 x 21 One piece multi spoke light alloy wheel in black w/ 265/30-21 (requires 10 mm wheel spacers HM1010 FA)
– HAMANN ANNIVERSARY EVO BLACK LINE 11.0 x 21 One piece multi spoke light alloy wheel in black w/ 295/25-21 (requires 20 MM wheel spacers HM2000 RA)
HAMANN F10 M5 Widebody with Metallic Silver Vinyl Wrap »
The HAMANN F10 M5 Widebody shown above, based on the BMW F10 M5, is $147,800 (~ 93,800 £). This price includes the vehicle described above (with transport to us), all parts, paint, installation, wheels, tires, lowering, and alignment.
This price does not include tax, license, registration, or enclosed transport to your home or office. We can ship anywhere in the world. International customers, please contact us for more information.
Feel free to call or email with any questions.
West Coast Motoring, LTD.
0203 318 0840 | +44 203 318 0840